We are happy to report that the long awaited remediation of the railroad crossing at Mantua Avenue is finally coming to pass.
The construction is scheduled to begin on Thursday, August 7th and conclude at days end on August 8th.
Here are the details:
- Mantua Ave. will be shut down for pedestrian and vehicular traffic for the duration of construction.
- Advance warning signs of the upcoming construction are to be posted two weeks prior to road closure.
- A message board sign shall be posted one week prior to road closure.
- Detour signage is to be posted the morning of construction.
- Willow and Maple Avenue crossings will be open.